Wednesday, January 20, 2010

love..?? !!

Is that Love Imprtant to me ??
can i find a guy let me fall in love..??
is that chan fui is a guy let me fall in love..
actually he just ok to me, not much sayang me..
$$ to he, i think no too important to him...
but i know he like spend $$..
but i fall in love before with him..he包容me too much..
in his face,i can put down all false mask..
but i can't forgive him, take away me thing belonging..
but my heart too soft, just want walk back relationship with him.
is that he is a choice to me..??
but on the time,many friend i know,become couple..
so happy when saw them in relationship..hahaha...
ricky n chee li,kok huan n his student...
but i just want 暧昧with other guy..
because chan fui hurt my heart untill uncoverage..
i scare fall in love other guy or fall in love with him again..
the conclusion is same..
let me so tired, sad, cry, broken my heart..
no way..i need to enjoy my life now..
i want become different...this year is my 21 years..
i want travelling..i want go every place..i want change to beautiful...
yohoo...cheer up my life...

1 comment: